This house is fully furnished, fenced and enclosed in a secure perimeter wall with razor barbed wires and motion sensor. There is solar power for lights as back-up in case of power outage.
The house is located in Bunga Kawuku, off Ggaba Rd. Master bedroom is self contained with 2 king size beds & 3 single beds in second room with separate bathroom and toilet. There is solar power inverter as a back-up in case of power outage. The house provides ultimate luxury, comfort of privacy and relaxation.
The house has a lockable main gate, with both hot and cold running water. The house is suitable for family, individuals, corporate, business travellers, vacationers or friends visiting Uganda for short-term or long-term stay.
The serenity is comparable to none making it a perfect destination for people who prefer and enjoy peaceful settings at their own pace listening to the cool Lake Victoria (second largest fresh water lake in the world) breeze and being woken up by birds singing with a warm lovely sun rise.
Security is our number one priority, the house is fully enclosed in a secure perimeter wall with a gated entrance.
There is ample parking space for five cars.
- Living room: furnished with chairs, tv, dvd player, radio, coffee table and comfortable sofa set.
- Dining room: furnished with a dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen: fitted and fully functional with a gas/electric cooker, kettle, fridge, toaster oven, heavy duty fans, cooking utensils, cups, plates & cutlery, worktop and storage units.
As the accommodation is offered on self-catering arrangement, the guests are responsible for the following:
- All consumable goods: Food, drinks, toiletries etc…
- Linen: Bed sheets and towels. However, we can provide these at an extra fee.
- Utilities: We record all meter readings and charge the guest for the service used at the utility company standard going rate
Early booking and rental fee deposit are encouraged to guarantee availability during desired period.
Other Additional Services at competitive rates, please inquire
1) Local transport in Uganda, including pick-up from and return to Entebbe Airport
2) Guided National Park Tours, including arranging accommodation at the Parks.